Hi! Guest what! You are invited to attend to an unique and unusual Spanish Magic Workshop presented by two of the world´s experts on the topic. Both guys are students of the great “Maestro”, Arturo de Ascanio. Javier Benitez and Miguel Angel Gea, a Fool Us winner and a Great Prize, respectively. Both are active members of the prestigious Escuela Mágica de Madrid. The seminar is November 28-29, 2017. This two-day seminar will take place in a beautiful home in north-west Los Angeles (Chatsworth, CA).
Only one warning: do not expect we make an elephant appear! We do mostly close-up magic! But the theory behind can be applied to the elephant thing if you are interested.
The Spanish Magic Workshop begins on Tuesday, November 28, at 4 p.m. (a reception starts at 3:30 p.m.). We will spend the rest of the evening until 10 p.m. talking about how apply the right concepts to strength the magic we do, what is the Magic of Spain, explaining selected routines from every angle (theory, technique, construction, body language, the use of the spectator, handling situations, etc.). You will receive personalized instruction from two of the most knowledgeable and accomplished Spanish magicians in the world. After that, we will spend one more hour enjoying an informal dinner and then, everybody goes home and the schedule repeats on Wednesday with different material.
Only 10 participants!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Registration fee includes:
- • Two days of workshop time (up to 6 hours per day from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.)
- • Boost the strength of your magic. Spanish magic is about strong effects that seems totally impossible.
- • Increase also your understanding and knowledge with two of the world’s experts in Spanish magic.
- • Gain new insights in showmanship and learn how to handle spectator-assistants.
- • Unprecedented access to your teachers, comparable to private instruction for a fraction of the cost.
- • Expert guidance for your own magic tricks, routines or acts.
- • Explanations of selected routines from every point of view (technique, psychology, construction, meaning, intentions, attitude, acting, style…)
- • Coffe, drinks and snacks during the workshop time.
- • Informal dinner all together from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- • Laughs and fun of course.
- * Registration is strictly limited to 10 participants. The cost is $300 for one day and $500 for both days.
- * You will need to provide information through the registration form and pay, click here.
WHAT DO YOU NOT GET?
Registration fee does not include:
- • Foot massage.
- • Travel expenses to the workshop place in Chatsworth, CA.
- • Coins, cards, elephants, notebooks, mats or any other magic prop. If you have a routine or trick to discuss, bring your own props, but not the elephant, please.
- • Overnight stay. The workshop ends promptly at 11:00 p.m. We must eventually leave for the sake of our hosts and their dogs.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Javi Benitez is from Seville, known as one of the most international artist from Spain. A member of the Escuela Mágica de Madrid, and a Magic Castle favorite. Javi is just back from Vegas where he performed with Penn & Teller, after having fooled their socks off in Fool Us TV show— actually more than the socks, according to Penn, who said it was the best sleight of hand they had ever seen.
“Javi´s Torn and Restored Thread is so beautiful and wonderful… what I´ve seen couldn´t have any trick involved. It´s one of those moments of beautiful magic.”
Miguel Ángel Gea
Miguel Ángel Gea, from Madrid, known as one of the greatest coinmen of our time, who won the Spanish Grand Prix… with a card act. He is one of “The Fat Brothers,” and also an active member of the Escuela Mágica de Madrid. He is not only a great performer but a magic writer and he has been involved in several research projects relating magic and neuroscience.
“With Miguel Angel Gea magic’s future is in the best of hands, literally. His delightful exterior, hides one of today’s most creative, intelligent and capable performers.”
This is an unique chance to access to two of the world´s Spanish magic experts.
Joining these workshops is like being in private consultation, but at a fraction of the cost.
The knowledge, training, and advice you will receive will save you time and money.
And the experience will be something to remember forever.
Reservations are extremely limited
Only ten participants are available
ATTEND TO THIS SPANISH MAGIC WORKSHOP WOULD BE GREAT IF:
You´d like to know why Spanish magic is so diverse and powerful.
You´d like to know how to strength your own magic applying the right concepts.
You´d like to learn some tricks and routines.
You’d like training on any aspect of sleight of hand.
You’d like coaching on one of the tricks or routines in your repertoire.
You´d like to know if we are going to make an elephant appear.
Price $500 USD (2 days) | Only 10 participants!
Click Here to Register
- If you have any special suggestion, doubt or question, let us now writing to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there is something that you can not drink or eat, let us know.
- If there is any topic or trick or something that you want we to discuss, let us know in advance.
- If you see an elephant appear from nowhere, be careful with what you are drinking.